Education & Professional Activities
1991 - 1997 M.D., Medicine Kagoshima University, Kagoshima, Japan
2009 Ph.D., Medicine Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
Completed his short-term training at Gastroenterology in Saku Central Hospital, Endoscopy Division in National Cancer Center Hospital and Gastroenterology in Aichi Cancer Center Hospital from 2006 to 2007.
Medical staff of Endoscopy Division in National Cancer Center Hospital since 2008.
POSTDOCTORAL TRAINING AND FELLOWSHIP APPOINTMENTS:
1997 - 1998 Resident in Internal Medicine Beppu National Hospital, Oita, Japan
1998 - 1999 Resident in Internal Medicine Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
2006 - 2006 Clinical Trainee in Endoscopy Unit (Oct.-Dec.) National Cancer Center Hosiptal, Tokyo, Japan
2007 - 2007 Clinical Trainee in Gastroenterology (Jan.-Mar.) Aichi Cancer Center Hosiptal, Aichi, Japan
1999 - 2000 Physician in Gastroenterology Kitakyushu City Medical Center, Fukuoka, Japan
2000 - 2003 Physician in Gastroenterology Aso Iizuka Hospital, Fukuoka, Japan
2006 - 2006 Physician in Gastroenterology (Apr.-Sep.) Saku Central Hospital, Nagano, Japan
2008 - Medical staff in Endoscopy division (Apr-) National Cancer Center Hospital, Tokyo, Japan
2003 - 2006 Clinical Fellow in 3rd Department of Internal Medicine
Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
2007 - 2008 Clinical Fellow in Department of Endoscopic Diagnostics and Therapeutics Kyushu University Hospital, Fukuoka, Japan
1997 Medical Licensure of Japan The Ministry of Health and Welfare, Japan
2003 Certificate of Board of Internal Medicine The Japan Society of Internal Medicine
2004 Certificate of Board of Gastroenterological Endoscopy Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
2004 Certificate of Board of Gastroenterology The Japanese Society of Gastroenterology
2011 Certificate of Board of Gastroenterology The Japanese Gastroenterological Association
2016 Fellow of the Japanese Society of Internal Medicine (FJSIM) The Japan Society of Internal Medicine
2005 Poster of distinct (AGA) in DDW2005
2005 Distincted poster award in APDW2005
2016 Poster of excellence, poster champ award in UEGW2016
1999 - Japan Gastroenterological Endoscopy Society
1999 - The Japanese Society of Gastroenterology
2000 - The Japan Society of Internal Medicine
2006 - Japan Gastric Cancer Association
2007 - Japan Pancreas Association The European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Japan Gastroenterological Association American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
2014 - Japan Esophagus Society
Research & Publications
1. Yoshinaga S, Harada N, Araki Y, Kubo H, Nawata H, Hotokezaka M, Nichi H, Chijiiwa Y, Nagase S. Chronic ischemic colonic lesion caused by phlebosclerosis: a case report, Gastrointest Endosc 2001; 53: 107-111.
2. Yoshinaga S, Gotoda T, Kusano C, Oda I, Nakamura K, Takayanagi R. Clinical impact of ndoscopic submucosal dissection (ESD) for superficial adenocarcinoma located at the esophagogastric Junction (EGJ). Gastrointest endosc 2008; 67: 202-209.
3．Yoshinaga S, Suzuki H, Oda I, Saito Y. Role of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration (EUS-FNA) for diagnosis of solid pancreatic masses. Dig Endosc 2011; 23 Suppl 1:29-33.
4．Yoshinaga S, Oda I, Nonaka S, Kushima R, Saito Y. Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) using ultrasound probes for the diagnosis of early esophageal and gastric cancers. World J Gastrointest Endosc, 2012; 4: 218-226.
5. Yoshinaga S, Nonaka S. A case of heterotopic pancreas in the stomach. Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2013; 43: 342.
6. Yoshinaga S, Hilmi IN, Kwek BE, Hara K, Goda K. Current status of endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) for the upper gastrointestinal tract in Asia. Dig Endosc. 2015; 27 Suppl 1:2-10.
7. Yoshinaga S, Oda I, Abe S, Nonaka S, Suzuki H, Takisawa H, Taniguchi H, Saito Y. World J Gastrointest Endosc. 2015; 7:659-664.
8. Yoshinaga S. The Role of Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration of Pancreatic Lesions. N Am J Med Sci. 2016;8:12.
Education & Professional Activities